- We will not sell, share or disclose personal data with anyone. Any information given to us is stored purely to fulfill your Contract with us.
- We will assume that you are happy for us to retain your personal information, purely for customer service purposes, unless you advise us otherwise. We will do out utmost to ensure the security and protection of the data information given to us from deliberate or accidental loss or unauthorised access.
GDPR Policy information
What personal data we hold
- Telephone Number (Home & Mobile)
- Email Address
- Age of any child passengers Employer (for corporate clients)
Why we hold data
- Information required to record and enable collection/drop off point for airport/cruise/black tie event or wedding.
How we use information
- Drivers have access to information to complete above.
- Records kept for HMRC and Local Authority Licensing Requirements.
- Occasionally pass to other operator to cover due to unforeseen circumstances eg (illness, inclement weather; flight delays) - customer will always be asked if they are agreeable with this in advance of sharing information.
Who we share information with
- HMRC to comply with tax requirements
- Accountants to comply with HMRC requirements Local Authority to comply with Licensing requirements.
Request for access
- Customer can request access to or deletion of online information by contacting:
- Peter Rudling Travel, 12 Eastgate, Shipdham, Thetford, Norfolk, IP25 7NB
- Telephone: 01362 821140
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All requests will be dealt with within 30 days